The Faith Kids Children’s Ministry is committed to teaching and ministering to children from ages 8 mos – 5th grade. Our primary focus is to guide children through Bible exploration and various activities that will lead them to establish a personal relationship with God. We provide age and grade appropriate Sunday Worship Services, Sunday School and Bible Study classes taught by dedicated trained teachers who guide children to learn Bible truths and how to apply them to real life situations. Children are encouraged to participate in art, drama, games, music, and a variety of other activities that motivate them to learn while having a great time. During both Sunday Worship Services and Sunday School, the Nursery Ministry and Early Childhood Ministry provide services for children in a safe and loving environment where children are taught simple Bible Lessons in a setting that allow them to discover, demonstrate and celebrate their God-given purpose, gifts and talents.
Children’s Church 1st – 5th Grades:
Faith Kids Children’s Church allows children to freely worship God and experience teachings of the life of Jesus Christ through lessons, visual media, object lessons, physical activities, role playing and small group discussion. Children are invited to be active participants in the worship experience during Praise and Worship, lesson application and by sharing their gifts and talents. Children that attend Children’s Church are learning what it means to be a child of faith every day in every way.
7:30 a.m. Service
10:30 a.m. Service
Sunday School Class
Word ↑ (Wednesday Night Bible Study)
- Learn n Live the Word Bible Study is for children 1 years – 5th grade. Students study and LEARN the WORD of God through games, interactive lessons, arts and crafts, videos etc. so that they will be equipped to LIVE the Word daily.
Faith Kids Choir (Grades 1st – 5th)
- This Choir is for children that love to sing and make a joyful noise unto the Lord.
Rehearsals are every 1st, 3rd and 4th Sundays during the 10:30am Children’s Church service and the Tuesday before the 2nd Sunday in the Main Sanctuary at 6:30pm.
Wings of Worship Praise Dancers (Grades 2nd – 5th)
- Through dramatic and interpretative movement this group of children are able to worship and praise God through the expression of dance. The techniques and discipline learned in this ministry will help a child develop the foundational skills needed to try out for school dance teams and per-haps pursue a career in dance.
- This ministry is designed to train and employ youth who serve during Children’s Church, children’s events, and the 2nd Sunday in the main sanctuary in the area of logistics, tithe and offering, and order of service.
Faith Kids Greeters
- These energetic smiling children escort parents with children to our Children’s Church and make sure that each visitor meets a new friend and receive a special treat.