Christian Education Week 2021 Master Class: Your Life As A Classroom
What is Christian Education Week Master Class 2021?
Master Class is a four-day experience of deep Bible Study and reflection from the Book of Romans. Each night guest preachers, teachers and lectures will offer thought provoking and uplifting lessons on what Romans teaches us about living a victorious Christian life.
How do I register for Christian Education Week Master Class 2021
Click the Registration Link: https://newfaithchurch.brushfire.com/2021masterclass/516476
When is Christian Education Week Master Class 2021?
It starts Wednesday October 20th at 7pm. Register to attend in person or online for the Opening Night only. Sessions will be online Thursday, October 21st and October 22nd. The event ends Sunday October 24th. Dr. Byran Carter, Concord Church, Dallas Texas will be our guest.
How will we keep everyone safe?
- We ask that you:
- Wear a mask. As a courtesy to others, we ask you to wear a mask while on campus.*
- Practice social distancing. Please avoid handshakes and hugs and maintain a 6-foot distance from others. Wave and smile with your eyes! When finding a place to sit in the worship service, leave at least two seats between family members from your household and others nearby.
- Do a health check. In the last 14 days, if you or someone you have had close contact with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or if you have displayed known COVID-19 symptoms, please continue to worship with us online.
What to Expect on Campus?
While On Campus For A Worship Service expect:
- Adjusted sanctuary seating to enable appropriate social distancing
- Masks will be provided for you if you do not bring one with you.
- A temperature check station will be at each entrance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Staff members our greeters and ushers will be available to assist you move through the campus.
- No Children’s Church or Y-Worship will be Offered at this time.
- After each worship service and throughout the day, our facility service team will clean and sanitize door handles, countertops, and other parts of the building.
- Access throughout the campus will be limited to the sanctuary and overflow only.
- Parking will be open in lots A and D.
- We will dismiss by sections at the end of the service.