LJ3 Youth Ministry
The youth of New Faith Church will live as disciples of our risen savior Jesus Christ in all areas of life. They will become Disciples of Christ through discipleship teaching and preaching. They will be the change on their campuses for Christ, and they will confidently continue their walk as disciples as they enter college and the workforce.
Objectives/Goals of the Ministry:
To achieve the Mission, the LJ3 Youth seeks:
- To develop curriculums that educate the LJ3 youth on being a disciple of Christ Jesus.
- To create a culture of seeking the presence of God in all aspects of life.
- To develop effective evangelism strategy.
- To create an environment through prayer, music, and sermonic during the worship experience that will lead LJ3 youth to authentic praise to God.
The LJ3 Youth:
- Will live a life where God is prioritized.
- Will live a life of self-sacrifice.
- Will have a personal prayer life.
- Will have a continuous relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Will desire to share their testimony of Jesus Christ.
- Will openly praise God.
Youth Bible Study – Wednesdays @ 7:30 P.M.
Sunday School – Sundays @ 9:30AM
Worship Services – 1st, 3rd, and 4th Sundays @ 10:30AM
Rev. Joseph Johnson – Associate Pastor of Youth and Young Adults
713-434-4021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys-To-Men Rites of Passage (Mentoring Program)
The New Faith Church Boys to Men-Rites of Passage Ministry is seeking to encourage, educate, and empower young gentlemen for the journey of manhood through brotherly advising and guidance with the help of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Girls’ Rites of Passage
G. I. R. L. S. – God’s Instructions Regarding Life Situation is our motto and our focus. Our mission is to educate, empower and encourage our youth by applying biblical principles relevant to situations youths face daily.
’N Style Ministry
‘NSTYLE provides hands-on opportunities to female Christian adolescents that will prepare them spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and culturally for passage to womanhood.
Grades: 9th – 12th
Level 1: 9th Grade – Self-Esteem
Level 2: 10th Grade – Leadership & Team Building
Level 3: 11th & 12th Grade – College & Career Preparation
This ministry is designed to train and employ youth who serve during youth worship service and 2nd service in the main sanctuary in the area of logistics, times and offering, and order of service.